Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Cartão Eat and Playem Cartão Eat and Play, Seg, 10 Ago 2020 - Qua, 31 Mar 2021
desde $ 24,80
2. Tour Bronx's Little Italyem Tour Bronx's Little Italy, Qua, 12 Ago 2020 - Qua, 31 Mar 2021
desde $ 36,10
3. Tour Gastronômico pelo Brooklynem Tour Gastronômico pelo Brooklyn, Qua, 12 Ago 2020 - Qua, 31 Mar 2021
desde $ 81,40
4. Cenários de Filme no Central Parkem Cenários de Filme no Central Park, Ter, 11 Ago 2020 - Sáb, 2 Jan 2021
desde $ 32,00
5. Cenários de Gossip Girl: tour guiadoem Cenários de Gossip Girl: tour guiado, Ter, 11 Ago 2020 - Qui, 31 Dez 2020
desde $ 57,70
6. Passeio de Helicóptero: destaques de NY em 15 minem Passeio de Helicóptero: destaques de NY em 15 min, Ter, 11 Ago 2020 - Qui, 31 Dez 2020
desde $ 226,60
7. Sex and the City: tour guiadoem Sex and the City: tour guiado, Ter, 11 Ago 2020 - Qui, 31 Dez 2020
desde $ 57,70
8. Cruzeiro em Nova Iorque: horizonte de Manhattan & arredores da Estátua da Liberdadeem Cruzeiro em Nova Iorque: horizonte de Manhattan & arredores da Estátua da Liberdade, Seg, 10 Ago 2020 - Qua, 30 Dez 2020
desde $ 32,00
9. Tour Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off em Nova Iorqueem Tour Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off em Nova Iorque, Seg, 10 Ago 2020 - Qui, 31 Dez 2020
desde $ 71,20
10. Cruzeiro em Nova Iorque: buffet de almoço e tour Spirit of NYCem Cruzeiro em Nova Iorque: buffet de almoço e tour Spirit of NYC, Qua, 12 Ago 2020 - Qua, 31 Mar 2021
desde $ 90,70
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.