Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Deck Observatório Top of the Rock: entrada sem filasem Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Qui, 31 Mar 2022
desde $ 35,10
2. 9/11 Museum & Memorial (Museu do 11 de setembro)em Museu 11 de Setembro: entrada sem filas, Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 35,80
3. Tour Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off em Nova Iorqueem Tour Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off em Nova Iorque, Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Ter, 1 Fev 2022
desde $ 64,00
4. Estátua da Liberdade: tour guiado em barco, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandem , Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 26,70
5. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: entrada sem filasem Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 37,90
6. Museu Guggenheim: entrada sem filasem , Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 28,80
7. Radio City Stage Door Tourem Radio City Music Hall, Ter, 3 Ago 2021 - Sex, 31 Dez 2021
desde $ 26,30
8. Aluguer de bicicletas no Central Parkem , Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 27,10
9. Aluguer de bicicletas na Brooklyn Bridgeem , Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 27,10
Madison Square Garden - Guided Tour
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Step into the famous arena, Madison Square Garden - MSG for short - in New York City! You get a behind-the-scenes look of how the arena works, whenever there's an event coming up. Your guide also tells you all about the events, that have taken place here, such as concerts, Knicks games and other music and sports events that went down in history!
- Gain entry to Madison Square Garden
- See behind-the-scenes parts of the famous arena
- Explore and learn about the arena's history
- Enjoy a guided tour in either English og Spanish
O que posso esperar?
Since it opened in 1879, Madison Square Garden has been a big part of the social, sporty and musical life of New York City. If you're convinced you know all about this arena, then you're in for a real treat: Now you can discover exclusive, behind-the-scenes parts of The Garden and learn about its famous history from the expert tour guides. You encounter virtual reality technology through which you get a first-hand glimpse into the excitement of being at any event The Garden is hosting.
The arena is the home of the New York Knicks, Rangers as well as professional boxing, college basketball and so many more sports events! One of the events worth mentioning here was the fight between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier back in 1971. When it comes to the top music acts, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, The Who, Madonna and Bruce Springsteen are just a few on the list. And let's not forget some of the most iconic events, that have taken place here: Among them are Marilyn Monroe singing 'Happy Birthday' to President John F. Kennedy in 1962 and Frank Sinatra's "Main Event" concert in 1974, along with several benefit concerts.
And with so much going on inside Madison Square Garden, there is always a surprise during the tours, and it differs from time to time. Will you see the hardwood or the ice? A stage being built? A rehearsal? There's only one way to find out!
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Categorias de bilhetes
Permite voucher eletrónico
Duração: 1 horas 15 minutos
O que está incluído?
- Entry to Madison Square Garden.
- A guided tour in either English or Spanish.
- A little surprise.
Madison Square Garden
4 Pennsylvania Plaza New York, NY 10001
Atendimento ao Cliente
Precisa de ajuda? Entra em contacto connosco!