Sistemas de pagamento 100% seguros
Reserva sem taxas adicionais
+ de 3,5 milhões de bilhetes vendidos
Busca por bilhetes
Por que comprar connosco?
1. Deck Observatório Top of the Rock: entrada sem filasem Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Qui, 31 Mar 2022
desde $ 35,10
2. 9/11 Museum & Memorial (Museu do 11 de setembro)em Museu 11 de Setembro: entrada sem filas, Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 35,80
3. Estátua da Liberdade: tour guiado em barco, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandem , Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 26,70
4. Museu Guggenheim: entrada sem filasem , Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 28,80
5. Tour Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off em Nova Iorqueem Tour Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off em Nova Iorque, Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Ter, 1 Fev 2022
desde $ 64,00
6. Aluguer de bicicletas no Central Parkem , Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 27,10
7. Aluguer de bicicletas na Brooklyn Bridgeem , Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 27,10
8. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: entrada sem filasem Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Skip the line, Seg, 2 Ago 2021 - Seg, 29 Nov 2021
desde $ 37,90
9. Madison Square Garden - Guided Tourem Madison Square Garden, Ter, 3 Ago 2021 - Sex, 31 Dez 2021
desde $ 29,40
10. Radio City Stage Door Tourem Radio City Music Hall, Ter, 3 Ago 2021 - Sex, 31 Dez 2021
desde $ 26,30
Rockefeller Center Tour
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Visit the Rockefeller Center and get a live-guided tour led by an expert historian. On this tour you hear all about the history of the Center and the wonderful art and architecture as well as see the Center’s most significant buildings, gardens and spaces. Follow your live guide with your own personal headset and enjoy this uninterrupted tour through a closed circuit connection.
- Get a live-guided visit of Rockefeller Center
- Hear history of John D. Rockefeller Jr.’s unwavering vision for a cultural center
- Take your time to admire the beautiful art and architecture
- Learn the history of the controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn
- Experience a small group tour
O que posso esperar?
Despite what one might think, when touring the stunning Rockefeller Center, it was actually built during The Great Depression by John D. Rockefeller Jr. Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy, Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city" and therefore, Rockefeller Center was built - and finished in May 1933. By the year of 1939, more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
The Rockefeller Center is built in the style of Art Deco – an art form that had its greatness from around 1910 to 1939. This is something you'll hear more about, when you explore the art and architecture of the Center. You learn the history of the exquisite, controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn and see beautiful sculptures and statues - such as the sculptures of Isamu Noguchi, Michio Ihara and Paul Manship's iconic Prometheus statue, which is in fact the most photographed sculpture in NYC. You also get to see the heroic statue of Atlas, just a few steps from St. Patrick's Cathedral on 5th Avenue.
Meanwhile your guide tells you about the history of the Center, John D. Rockefeller Jr. and of course the stories behind the art pieces and architecture. Your guide also takes you through the different areas of the Center, including the stunning channel gardens.
Your ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail shortly after your booking is complete. Please print it out and bring it with you to the will-call desk located inside Top of the Rock’s main entrance on West 50th Street, near the corner of 6th Avenue.
Here you exchange it for a ticket for the next available tour time, or if you'd like, you can also choose another date and time that suits you best.
- Due to the subject matter and length of the tour, children under 12 years are not advised.
Categorias de bilhetes
- Access to Top of the Rock.
Voucher em papel
Duração: 1 horas 15 minutos
O que está incluído?
- Entry-ticket to the Rockefeller Center.
- A guided tour.
- Headset so you can hear your guide at all times.
45 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111
Atendimento ao Cliente
Precisa de ajuda? Entra em contacto connosco!